Re: One-click Installers for 9.1 Alpha 2 (ETA)

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Richard Broersma <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: One-click Installers for 9.1 Alpha 2 (ETA)
Date: 2010-11-09 02:21:17
Lists: pgsql-general

On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 3:06 PM, Richard Broersma
<richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> I'm interested in playing with some of the features in the Alpha 2.
> Is there an ETA for the release for the one-click installer?

I'm not sure if I'll get time to build them this time. Unfortunately
the release of the tarballs coincided with PGWest, so I couldn't do
them then and now have to catch up on a bunch of work. To make matters
worse, the pgAdmin build has changed somewhat on Windows and requires
some effort to update the installers to work again.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company