Database INNOVATION

From: Mauricio Chamati <mchamati(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Database INNOVATION
Date: 2010-10-19 14:12:58
Lists: pgsql-general

Folks,

Postgree is the most amazing DB, even more it will be the only one that will
remain free (the good ones) as MySQL has been taken. In order to move on
with this project, as an Java Senior Architect, I am recomming to you guys
to have an special "Section" for Audit tables. As we separate sequence in
another seq, we should do the same for Audit tables. They have their own
behavior, are less used, and so on. I got in the mailing list and am sending
the email just to give this idea for you guys, keep in mind and implement as
you want.

Regards.