GSoC 2011 - Mentors? Projects?

From: Selena Deckelmann <selena(at)chesnok(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: GSoC 2011 - Mentors? Projects?
Date: 2011-03-08 06:44:19
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi!

PostgreSQL is applying for GSoC again this year. We're looking for:

* Mentors
* Project ideas

Would you like to mentor? Please let me know! Our application closes
on Friday, so please contact me *before* Friday.

I've started a wiki page: http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/GSoC_2011

It's seeded with last year's todo lists and information. We need to
add project ideas for students to it.

The wiki pages for 2008 and 2010 are available, including links to the
original student proposals:

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/GSoC_2010
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/GSoC_2008

Thanks!