Git conversion status

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Subject: Git conversion status
Date: 2010-09-20 16:49:28
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi!

CVS has been frozen, and all commit access locked out.

Since there haven't been any commits in cvs during the day, the test
conversoin I created after lunch should be identical to a new one I'd
run now, so let's use that one :-)

So I've moved it in place. It's on
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=postgresql-migration.git. Git
access available at
git://git.postgresql.org/git/postgresql-migration.git.

Committers can (and should! please test!) clone from git clone
ssh://git(at)gitmaster(dot)postgresql(dot)org/postgresql.git.

Please do *NOT* commit or push anything to this repository yet though:
The repo is there - all the scripts to manage it are *not*. So don't
commit until I confirm that it is.

But please clone and verify the stuff we have now.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/