disable trigger all

From: Grzegorz Jaśkiewicz <gryzman(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: disable trigger all
Date: 2010-09-29 13:25:43
Lists: pgsql-general

I got bitten Today by 'alter table disable trigger all' vs 'trigger user'.
Basically , assuming that psql doesn't show me that FKs are disabled
some code was using 'trigger all' instead of 'user'.

Is that a bug of psql, or a feature ? As far as I can see
pg_catalog.pg_constraint doesn't contain information about whether FK
is disabled as a result of trigger disabling query or not. So it is
hard to asses the damage as well.

--
GJ