Fwd: Which file does the SELECT?

From: Vaibhav Kaushal <vaibhavkaushal123(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Fwd: Which file does the SELECT?
Date: 2010-11-09 02:54:40
Lists: pgsql-hackers

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Vaibhav Kaushal <vaibhavkaushal123(at)gmail(dot)com>
Date: Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 8:24 AM
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Which file does the SELECT?
To: Dimitri Fontaine <dimitri(at)2ndquadrant(dot)fr>

I have started with the work and am using Eclipse and it helps quite a lot.
I can find the declarations quite easily. Thanks to open Source.

BTW, I am encountering too many (just too many) data types as I try to
understand the backend (specifically the executor). I do think that its
normal because the executor has to consider almost everything that the other
parts of the DB can possibly command it to do.

Is there some documentation available on the data types / structures which
are in use at the backend?

-Vaibhav (*_*)