Implement online database using Postgresql

From: Kalai R <softlinne(dot)kv(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Implement online database using Postgresql
Date: 2010-12-07 08:12:08
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,
We are using PostgreSQL Database for our Desktop application using
VB.Net. It works well. Now we are going to develop online application. We
are new to online application. So please guide me, What should do to
implement online postgresql database?
Can we use VPS to create online databse? or any other way to implement it?

Kindly give guidance to me.

Regards
Gloier