Re: UDT arrays

From: Lukas Eder <lukas(dot)eder(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: rsmogura <rsmogura(at)softperience(dot)eu>
Cc: Thor Michael Støre <thormichael(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: UDT arrays
Date: 2011-02-14 12:20:56
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Aaaah, thanks for asking that, Thormick. Good to know. I didn't realise
Radek was talking about any other JDBC implementation. I'll double check if
that Softperience driver will fix my problem. But then again, Radek, you
should have said so. I doubt that the pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org user group
should be about *YOUR *JDBC driver. I suggest you roll your own free user
group at google groups or elsewhere... Then again, may I ask you, why do you
roll your own driver? Why don't you contribute to the official one?

While I'm writing you, please have a look at your documentations link. It
seems to be broken:
http://softperience.eu/pages/cmn/ddd

I get a 404...

Cheers