Re: SQL compliant interval implementation

From: Michael Glaesemann <grzm(at)seespotcode(dot)net>
To: Brendan Jurd <direvus(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: SQL compliant interval implementation
Date: 2006-05-23 23:37:53
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On May 24, 2006, at 7:37 , Brendan Jurd wrote:

> I've been searching through the archives for discussions relating to
> intervals, but haven't come across the one you're describing. Most
> probably because there have been a LOT of discussions relating to
> intervals.

I don't have links to the threads, but here are some subject titles
and approximate times that may help you find where things related to
this have been discussed before.

November 2004
[GENERAL] Comment on timezone and interval types
October 2005
[BUGS] BUG #1993: Adding/subtracting negative time intervals
March 2006
Re: [HACKERS] [SQL] Interval subtracting

Michael Glaesemann
grzm seespotcode net