problems with silent installation

From: "Kriegbaum, Markus" <Markus(dot)Kriegbaum(at)eads(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: problems with silent installation
Date: 2006-12-19 08:18:09
Lists: pgsql-general

hi,

i´ve a problem with the silent installation of postgres. i´ve downloaded postgres 8.2 and want to install it silently. so far I thought I should go by:

msiexec /I postgresql-8.2-int-msi /qn INTERNALLAUNCH=1 ADDLOCAL=server,psql,docs BASEDIR="C:\postgres"

If I execute this, the installation starts, but throws the exeption: "The installer has encountered an unexpexted error installting this package. This may indicate a problem with this package. The error code is 2711."

Anyone an idea what this means an how I can get it working???

Thanks a lot,

Markus