int4/int8 problem with jdbc was Re: "Fix" for INT8 literals being parsed as INT4 disqualifying

From: Jan Heise <jan(at)janheise(dot)de>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: int4/int8 problem with jdbc was Re: "Fix" for INT8 literals being parsed as INT4 disqualifying
Date: 2004-06-02 10:21:49
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

hi all,

i have some problems with my java app and int8 pks. i browsed the
mail-archives and found the
following mail thread Re: "Fix" for INT8 literals being parsed as INT4
disqualifying
the last statement was:

That patch will be applied soon. But it will *not* be in the 7.4 stable
branch. It will be fixed in head of tree. Since it will break existing
code I didn't want to add it to 7.4 in the middle of beta, or now that
7.4 is RC1.

full text of the mail i'm referring to:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-jdbc/2003-11/msg00057.php

has this been already adressed in the HEAD for the jdbc-driver? because
i loaded it from
gborg via cvs and the problem still persists.

http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/pgjdbc/projdisplay.php

tia,

jan