hi can u give solution to this query

From: "Penchalaiah P(dot)" <penchalaiahp(at)infics(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: hi can u give solution to this query
Date: 2006-05-23 12:40:56
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi sir...

If u don't mind can u reply for this question

This is one table... it has one primary key.......so I can insert the
values from data edit...

1)...CREATE TABLE "ADV"

(

"T-Section_Id" varchar(10) NOT NULL,

"CDA_No" varchar(7) NOT NULL,

"Imp_Schedule_Id" int4 NOT NULL,

"Sanction_No" varchar(20) NOT NULL,

"Sanction_Date" date NOT NULL,

"Station_From" varchar(20) NOT NULL,

"Station_To" varchar(20) NOT NULL,

"Amt_Claimed" int4,

"Amt_Admitted" int4,

"Dak_Id" varchar(20) NOT NULL,

"Refund_Dak_Id" int4 NOT NULL,

"T-Wing_Allowance_Id" varchar(10) NOT NULL,

CONSTRAINT "ADV_pkey" PRIMARY KEY ("T-Section_Id")

)

WITHOUT OIDS;

ALTER TABLE "ADV" OWNER TO postgres;

2) this table doesn't contain primary key ... but I cant insert values
from data edit...

CREATE TABLE "ADV_LTC"

(

"T-Section_Id" varchar(20) NOT NULL,

"Ltc_Block_Year" date NOT NULL,

"Ltc_Type" varchar(10) NOT NULL,

"Leave_Period_From" date NOT NULL,

"Leave_Period_To" date NOT NULL,

"Date_Journey" date NOT NULL,

"Travelling" varchar(10) NOT NULL,

"No_Child" int4,

"No_Adult" int4,

"Child_Fare" int4,

"Adult_Fare" int4,

"Journey_Fare" int4,

"Amt_Clm" int4 NOT NULL,

"Amt_Adm" int4,

"Remarks" varchar(40)

)

WITHOUT OIDS;

ALTER TABLE "ADV_LTC" OWNER TO postgres;

Can u check it y I am unable to insert values to 2nd table..........

Thanks & Regards

Penchal reddy | Software Engineer

Infinite Computer Solutions | Exciting Times...Infinite Possibilities...

SEI-CMMI level 5 | ISO 9001:2000

IT SERVICES | BPO

Telecom | Finance | Healthcare | Manufacturing | Energy & Utilities |
Retail & Distribution | Government

Tel +91-80-5193-0000(Ext:503)| Fax +91-80-51930009 | Cell No
+91-9980012376|www.infics.com

Information transmitted by this e-mail is proprietary to Infinite
Computer Solutions and/ or its Customers and is intended for use only by
information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure
under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or it
appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without proper
authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this
information in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please
notify us immediately at info(dot)in(at)infics(dot)com and delete this mail from
your records.