Not existing relations ...

From: "linux" <rysiekll(at)vicom(dot)ig(dot)pl>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Not existing relations ...
Date: 2001-11-28 09:25:44
Lists: pgsql-general

I have question about tabels' names convertion ...
3 tabels below were exported by ODBC to the DataBase, ...
Access join to them witout any problem, but from my program
(write in C++Builder) by ODBC I get message like this:
"Key violation.
Error while executing the query:
ERROR: Relation 'firsttable' does not exist.",
and the same is when I write question in psql.

DataBase=# \dt
List of relations
Name | Type | Owner
-------------------+-------+----------
FirstTable | table | postgres
SecondTable | table | postgres
ThirdTable | table | postgres
(3 rows)

DataBase=# select * from FirstTable;
ERROR: Relation 'firsttable' does not exist

Do I have to write question in lower case ?
Is there any other way to do something with this problem ?

I have Postgres version 7.0.3-8.

Sorry for my English ...

--
RysiekLL - Ryszard Wicek