Questions about unicode.

From: "Corn" <corn(at)tryit(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Questions about unicode.
Date: 2001-08-31 02:39:29
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi all,

I had create a database that encoded as unicode.

And then, I put some data into the database by two different
machine(win2000), but using different character set used, Traditional &
Simplified Chinese.

But I cannot read all chinese in right format. like, on traditional
windows 2000. I can read traditional chinese only. How can I read both
traditional & simplified chinese at one pc?

Corn