Re: Large queries - again...

From: "Eduardo Stern" <eduardo(at)stern(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Large queries - again...
Date: 2001-07-20 14:34:41
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Well, I tested the query you sent, and I got these results accessing the
data:

1) libpq from Windows (freshly compiled from 7.1.2 sources): Error:
pqReadData() -- read() failed: errno=0
No error
2) ODBC from Windows: It works ok.

Steve Howe <howe(at)carcass(dot)dhs(dot)org> escreveu nas notcias de
mensagem:9j8jce$ddo$1(at)news(dot)tht(dot)net(dot)(dot)(dot)