Re: Postgresql over a SAN

From: "Ericson Smith" <esconsult1(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgresql over a SAN
Date: 2007-07-26 12:55:58
Lists: pgsql-general

At one point I used a SAN with a 380GB postgresql database. There were
no issues.

Great benefit? We were able to keep a hot standby servers in case the
main server went down. In that case we would just shutdown the primary
server, and start the standby one.

- Ericson Smith
W3matter LLC
http://www.w3matter.com