How to union table without union statement?

From: calendarw <calendarw(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: How to union table without union statement?
Date: 2007-02-28 10:33:04
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi,

I need to combine 10 tables which contain same table structure and join an
"other table" to show the latest 200 record, I am join the "other table"
first and using union statement to select all record now but the collection
time is super slow, how can I improve the collection speed?

Thanks.

--
Jr. P
calendarw