Re: Exception Error - Please help I've tried everything!

From: "Greg Peters" <gregpeters79(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Exception Error - Please help I've tried everything!
Date: 2006-11-27 11:29:11
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Thank you very much. That did it! Many thanks to all of you for your help! I
also got it to work in NB, with some fiddling. It turns out I didn't add the
library to the project properly. Thanks guys. I was just about to give up on
java and have a go at python!

Can someone explain why the .; is necessary at all?

Cheers,

Greg