Re: Exception Error - Please help I've tried everything!

From: "Greg Peters" <gregpeters79(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Exception Error - Please help I've tried everything!
Date: 2006-11-26 23:21:58
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Chuck,

Thanks for your input. I will see if adding the PG driver to the NB library
helps when I get home from work today. However, as I mentioned, I was unable
to get it to work from the command prompt either, even when specifically
providing a classpath with the command:

java -classpath postgresql.jar PostgresqlClient.class (both files are in
the same directory)

I know what you mean by psql being a good platform. I have been using it the
last few months and have been impressed. Currently all my user interfaces
have been web based using php (i see myself a semi-expert), but I am now
trying to break into the java scene (really just learning the basics). I am
ultimately going to make an interactive map, with object locations stored in
the database and a friendly gui interface - well that's the plan anyway.....

Thanks again,

Greg.