Accessing PG DB using jdbc

From: "Gupta, Sahil" <SGupta2(at)webmd(dot)net>
To: "'pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Accessing PG DB using jdbc
Date: 2003-11-07 17:42:18
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi all,
I am trying to set up postgres for my latest project and have tested the db
locally using the postgre jdbc driver. What i was planning on doin was to
try to access the postgres server remotely as in the production env, the db
might reside on a different machine. Could someone guide me to how i should
go about doin this. Also, i would like to find out the set up for similar
situation on tomcat.
All help will be appreciated.
Thanks