Re: Initdb fails... Again!

From: "Markko Paas" <Markko(at)softronic(dot)ee>
To: "Jason Tishler" <jason(at)tishler(dot)net>
Cc: <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Initdb fails... Again!
Date: 2003-01-22 14:38:37
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Hi!

It seems I have worked around the problem, "ipctest s" started working
"out of blue", when I had ipc-daemon running background. Running as
service didn't help as it was mentioned in previus postings.

After that, initdb went ok. Then I killed the background ipc-daemon.
Postmaster seems to be happy with ipc-daemon's service version.

Anyway, it seems to work at last, thank you for very much!

Markko