ISP provider with postgres and perl dbi

From: John Gage <jsmgage(at)numericable(dot)fr>
To: PostgreSQL <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: ISP provider with postgres and perl dbi
Date: 2010-04-24 15:40:36
Lists: pgsql-general

I know this is perhaps an inappropriate question (and to some extent I
am repeating myself), but I now need to get my website up and running.

Would anyone be willing to suggest an ISP that offers virtual machines
running postgres and perl 5.8.8 or above with perl dbi? The ideal
candidate would offer something reasonably priced with some level of
support.

The hub.org site is fairly opaque about its offerings these days, or,
given its heritage, I would go there immediately. If M. Fournier is
listening, perhaps he can send a précis.

I apologize in advance for this intrusion.

John Gage