RE: Have a question

From: "Trewern, Ben" <Ben(dot)Trewern(at)mowlem(dot)com>
To: "'mpm(at)norwottuck(dot)com'" <mpm(at)norwottuck(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: Have a question
Date: 2001-04-10 08:17:32
Lists: pgsql-general

There is a debian app called dbf2sql which may do what you need, I think it
does specific pg stuff as well :-)

Regards

Ben

This email and any attachments transmitted with it are confidential
and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom
notify the sender and do not store, copy or disclose the content
to any other person.

It is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that opening this
message and/or any of its attachments will not adversely affect
its systems. No responsibility is accepted by the Company.