8k limit

From: StOo <stuart(at)comodo(dot)net>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: 8k limit
Date: 1999-10-26 12:44:50
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hello,
Im trying to store a string of ascii characters greater than 8k. Is there a
tunable which will allow me to alter the 8k max limit? Im pretty sure this has
been discussed here before =). Next question is whats the max number of large
objects you can store? I think its about 4 billion , am i wrong?

Stuart Hodgkinson Software Engineer
stuart(at)comodo(dot)net