question.

From: Ryan Mills <rmills(at)netport(dot)com(dot)au>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: question.
Date: 1999-09-27 05:03:19
Lists: pgsql-hackers

hi there,

i'm wondering if postgres has, or is currently developing, the ability to
create in memory tables similar to hash tables but sql'ised. the reason i ask
is i am looking to write a library to link my c/c++ against that allows me to
use sql statements to manage internal hash tables by requesting the statement
to be parsed by a local function as opposed to a sql server.

im not on the pgsql-hackers list, so please reply cc'd to me directly.

RM