DB Export and Import in PGSQL

From: spraveen2001(at)yahoo(dot)com (Praveen)
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: DB Export and Import in PGSQL
Date: 2004-09-10 12:51:52
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi All,

I'm using PGSql 7.4.3 on win2k system. i have a small db with some
tables,indexes,sequences,constraints and data. Today i took the
export(pg_dump) of my db and try to import(psql) in different new
database.
The following command i used:
psql mydb < mybackfile.bkp

It is successfully able to import table,sequence,indexes,constraints
but data is not able to import. means, i'm not able to see my data.

Can anyone tell what might be the problem?

Thanks,
Praveen