PGAccess Question

From: Richard Reyes <llestat(at)ibm(dot)net>
To: PostgreSQL Interfaces <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: PGAccess Question
Date: 1998-11-10 03:04:41
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Can I run PGAccess in windows or is it using the libpqtcl library in linux.

Reason I'm asking is because the way pgaccess is set up It basically stores
everything in the database making pg access a quick an easy client/server setup.
I believe that storing Forms and other objects in Access isn't that straight
forward including VBA forms.

Richard Reyes
llestat(at)ibm(dot)net