VisData & ODBC

From: Richard Reyes <llestat(at)ibm(dot)net>
To: PostgreSQL Interfaces <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: VisData & ODBC
Date: 1998-11-10 02:58:10
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Thanks all Byron, Sbragion Denis,the unique indexes was the key to making it
work since I've been creating most off the apps with pgaccess I didn't know I
could define the primary key in the create table screen by typing primary key
after the field type. After doing a simple vacuum all the changes where
recognized by VisData and the ODBC driver (set the driver to recognize unique

Thanks Again,
Richard Reyes

Who said Linux has no Tech support ??