Vis Data ODBC

From: Richard Reyes <llestat(at)ibm(dot)net>
To: PostgreSQL Interfaces <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Vis Data ODBC
Date: 1998-11-08 23:21:33
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi all hope someone has an answer for me.

I can connect to my database from my Win98 client and view the records but the
Vis DAta app that comes with VBA complains that its in read only status. I have
full authority to the database and my hba.conf file is set to trusted. and yes
I did remove the read only check box from the ODBC driver DSN's.

I'm using debian and one side note I can change and edit in pgaccess,
I can not connect when I change the auth mode to password or crypt so currently
I have it set up as trust.

Any insight is appreciated.

Richard Reyes
llestat(at)ibm(dot)net