Compiling under Solaris

From: ocie(at)paracel(dot)com
To: hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Compiling under Solaris
Date: 1998-02-25 00:44:21
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I am trying to install the Feb 24 snapshot under Solaris 2.4. I have
figured out how to get it to use lex rather than flex (we have the
wrong version of flex), but I'm still having some problems. Is there
anyone on this list who is compiling on Solaris? Perhaps we could
exchange notes.

I'm just about ready to begin contributing to the project in earnest,
but I must make it compile on its own before I add my own "magic" :^)

Ocie