pgagent problems

From: luca porcu <thedjpig(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgagent problems
Date: 2005-12-07 15:11:46
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello all,
I have a problem with pgagent, installation of schema and service ok,
when create a job with one or more steps and schedulate it, I see in
Property Next RUN correct time, but the job never start ..!
In the job property I set hostAgent black, the service is installed with:
pgAgent.exe INSTALL pgAgent -u postgres -p password
hostaddr=127.0.0.1dbname=pgadmin user=postgres

Any ideas??
I use: windowsXp with SP2

Luca

--
Il termine Hacker
Gli hacker sono delle persone dedicate all'elevato ideale di rendere la