Backup error/bug/regression

From: Scott <scott(at)simbiotic(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Backup error/bug/regression
Date: 2005-12-07 16:51:15
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi there,

I think that there may have been a regression in your latest
beta release.

I'm using 1.4.0 beta3 on WinXP and I think that the pg_dump.exe
executable is not being included in the backup command string -
i.e. all the other options and flags appear in the error message,
but not the command name itself.

Please excuse me, if you are already aware of this, or this
is a duplicate bug report.

Best regards,

-- Scott

Scott Lowe