Re: What we need (Was: Re: PGSQL-WINDOWS mailing list?)

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2004-08-14 03:29:31
Lists: pgsql-www

> 8 . 0 O P E N I T E M S

> o fix pitr file copy syntax

Isn't this done?

> * fix dbsize and oid2name for tablespaces

I thought you committed a dbsize patch already.

> * allow libpq to check parameterized data types

What is this?

Also, we have a number of unresolved pg_dump bugs (it's not improbable
that we might have to back out the patch to manage ownership via ALTER
OWNER) and I've been noticing quite a lot of Windows users reporting
that it can't recognize their timezone, which says that we're going to
need yet another re-think of that issue :-(