Problem with pg_restore in windows VISTA

From: Anamika Saini <rush4ani(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Problem with pg_restore in windows VISTA
Date: 2009-05-07 13:40:49
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,
I have an problem with using pg_restore in windows VISTA. I created the pgpass.conf file and copied it into the APPDATA of user currently logged in. The pgpass.conf file has all the rights of postgres service account.
Well its perfectly working on Windows XP but when i try it on VISTA it givex me error that ' no password supplied during the pg_restore command'.
Please can some one tell me how it works on VISTA?

I got to know from some post that the file should be under APPDATA of postgres service account. Well if the file has full rights of servive account.Still is there any need to put it there? and how to access APPDATA of service account?
any suggestions?

Regards,
Anamika