Using Connecting to Postgresql from MS Access

From: sans(at)mbox(dot)com(dot)au (Nicolas Kuhl)
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Using Connecting to Postgresql from MS Access
Date: 2002-02-18 12:29:24
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi, i'm kind of new Postgresql so please excuse me if this is common
knowledge. I'm studying computer science, and have been given a group
assignenment to work on, part of which is the set-up of a web-page
running on linux server with apache, etc. This webpage tests people
and collects their results to be stored in a database, which is to be
accessed and modified by people using Windows boxes at different
locations (over a WAN). I understand that it is possible to link a
table in a Postgresql database into and MS Access database, but am
really in the dark as to how to do this. If someone can't point me in
the direction of a FAQ or similar i would be very grateful......

thanks...