Settings using PuTTy

From: Miguel Gonzalez <iafmgc(at)unileon(dot)es>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Settings using PuTTy
Date: 2001-12-13 12:52:28
Lists: pgsql-admin

Dear all,

I am accessing my Red Hat linux box through PuTTY and I am
experiencing the following problem using the psql interface of
PostgreSQL. For instance I cannot use the backspace key or I cannot
access to the command history of PostgreSQL using the arrow keys like
i could do in a terminal if I am working in the server. Does anyone
knows the settings? I have been trying different ones, but I cannot
figure out how to do it.

Many thanks in advance

Miguel