Re: pgadmin goes to infinite loop

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Madis Pärn <madis(at)jawilla(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgadmin goes to infinite loop
Date: 2009-07-23 08:43:25
Lists: pgadmin-support

On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 10:46 AM, Madis Pärn<madis(at)jawilla(dot)com> wrote:
> i set the loglevel to DEBUG, but did not find any relevant errors. log is
> attached.
>
> only error occured after I closed the main window (with vs debugger showing
> exception occurring somewhere in wx string replace function).

The only issue that springs to mind looking at the code and your log
is that it's possible for the access check query to run whilst the
main query thread is running, though the window in which that may be a
problem is really, really tiny. Still, the attached patch should
resolve that - please test.

Thanks.

--
Dave Page

Attachment Content-Type Size
edit-interlock.diff application/octet-stream 1.7 KB