Re: Re : Reporting ?

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: "Laurent ROCHE" <laurent_roche(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Re : Reporting ?
Date: 2008-01-25 09:27:35
Lists: pgadmin-support

I don't know about other tools, but the pgAdmin reporting is more or
less designed as an HTML 'screen dump', so only really allows you to
report on the details of the currently selected object. Unfortunately
we've got to the stage now where keeping up with all the cool features
people want is going to take much more developer time than we actually
have :-(

/D