Monitoring Tool

From: "Simon De Uvarow" <sdeuvarow(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Monitoring Tool
Date: 2007-05-24 17:12:01
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi, time ago i have writen a Monitoring Tool in Java to perform Monitoring
to a general Data Base. But i have writen to monitoring a postgresql.
The idea is that you connect to the database and do some querys to the
system tables, asking for some values.
All theses things are configurable in a XML. You just have to write the SQL
statements, specify time between calls, and another configuration parameter
and the tool do the charts, and write all the values to an archive.

I send this mail because i want to share the tool, i think is a good
develop, and maybe it could help someone to monitor a system without
spelling money.

may someone tell me where to put the source of the tool for free access?

i used eclipse for develope, i can send all the proyect folder in a zip
file.

regards,
sorry about my english

Simon

--
"No olvides, no traiciones, lo que llevas bien dentro de ti. No olvides, no
traiciones, lo que siempre te ha hecho vivir."