Re: drop table if exists mytable;

From: "Anton Melser" <melser(dot)anton(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Andreas Kretschmer" <akretschmer(at)spamfence(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: drop table if exists mytable;
Date: 2007-02-10 19:15:31
Lists: pgsql-general

> > I need to do a "drop table if exists" type thing. I realise I can
>
> Install 8.2 or use this function, posted by David Fetter:

Thanks for your answers... so this really was something that was
missing (I think it a little rich to come out with a "are you using a
version without this" when it has just come out!) ?
I am trying to add postgres support for alchemi (.net grid
infrastructure), and I wanted to change as little as possible. Seeing
as it didn't support postgres before, I suppose having 8.2 as a prereq
ain't to bad.
Cheers
Antoine