Re: libpq and PQexecPrepared

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Harry Jackson <harryjackson(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: libpq and PQexecPrepared
Date: 2005-05-02 01:08:23
Lists: pgsql-general

Harry Jackson <harryjackson(at)gmail(dot)com> writes:
> The params are correct for the entry in the logs at [7-1] but if you
> look at [9-1] the params are in the wrong order. This looks odd to me
> and I was wondering if someone could explain this?

Not the same parameters --- those $n are plpgsql doing its own thing to
pass down its variables into the main executor.

I see nothing wrong with what you showed ... and it's certainly got
nothing to do with problems on the libpq side. Perhaps you should
explain what's going wrong for you rather than jumping to conclusions
about where the problem is.