Question about our postgres-related product

From: Boris Köster <koester(at)x-itec(dot)de>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Question about our postgres-related product
Date: 2002-08-29 16:16:11
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello pgsql-general,

we are developers of the X-ITEC CMS/R Content-Management System and
our system uses postgresql now a very long time. Our product is
open-source as of 09/2002 (development now 2 years) and I would like to know if it is allowed
to send a note about this to the list and where to download the
product (currently only german version available).

I ask because there is another cms vendor here who is promoting
nearly every version of their cms and I would like to know if this
is allowed or not and if we could send a note about our industrial
quality cms (it´s a cms mainly for companies) or not. Our product is
used in big companies in germany and it´s developed with
quality-goals in front. We would never send spam or unwanted things
to a list, so I ask before I do anything wrong.

--
Best regards,
Boris Köster mailto:koester(at)x-itec(dot)de