Problems adding C Extentions

From: DDonnelly(at)rochgrp(dot)com
To: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Problems adding C Extentions
Date: 2003-01-28 20:52:29
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

I am moving a Postgres application from Linux to Cygwin. The application
has some Postgres extensions built in C. I get a clean compile and load,
but when I go to load the functions into Postgres I get a load error. I
would appreciate any guidance. Here is the code and error message:

create function RealPct(int4, int4) returns float8
as '/home/ddonn/stc/model/stcdemo/STCModel.so' language 'c'
with(isStrict);
ERROR: Load of file /home/ddonn/stc/model/stcdemo/STCModel.so failed:
dlopen: Win32 error 3221225622

Dan Donnelly