Re: managing tablespaces like files?

From: Sam Carleton <scarleton(at)miltonstreet(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: managing tablespaces like files?
Date: 2010-03-09 05:07:14
Lists: pgsql-general

I would like to thank both John and Scott for the help. It is very clear to
me that PostgreSQL isn't the ideal solution for my current model. The
conversation has gotten me thinking of ways the model could be modified to
work with PostgrSQL (and other client/server RDBM). Thus I will return to
the drawing board just to double check to see if there might be a better
model.

Thank you all, this has been truly valuable!

Sam