Re: Installing debugger?

From: Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Installing debugger?
Date: 2010-03-12 03:55:28
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Josh,

pgAdminIII checks for:
1. The plugin library (plugin_pldebugger.so/plugin_pldebugger.dll) is loaded
using 'shared_preload_libraries". You may need to to modify the
<DATADIR>/postgresql.conf. (Database Server Restart required).
2. The required functions for pldebugger in postgres database. You can
install them using the sql file provided under the debugger module.
(pldbgapi.sql)

You may need to restart the pgAdminIII in order to see the Debugger option.

Hope this helps.

--
Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise Postgres Company<http://www.enterprisedb.com>