ip connection on local p2p network

From: typing80wpm(at)aol(dot)com
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ip connection on local p2p network
Date: 2005-04-29 18:12:45
Lists: pgsql-general

I just installed the windows postgresql on one of the five machines in our office, which happens to be 192.0.0.9 according to ipconfig. I have installed pg explorer on another machine which happens to be 192.0.0.101 .... What changes do I have to make in the various .conf files for the postgresql server, (and in pg explorer) so that I can connect to the server from the other workstation, hence proving to myself that I could use postgres on our small office network. Thanks for your help!