Created Type's not displayed in schema

From: "Joe Moyle" <jmoyle(at)paymetric(dot)com>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Created Type's not displayed in schema
Date: 2008-02-25 21:21:59
Lists: pgadmin-support

To Whom It May Concern:

I'm working on my first PostgreSQL project and have used
pgAdmin III with great success. Thank you for your work on this
application.

I'm using Version 1.8.2 (Feb 4 2008, rev: 7050). When I browse the
schema in Object Browser I don't see my user defined Types in the tree.
Perhaps I'm just not looking in the right place. I search on Type in
Help but failed to find it. Let me show you a tiny snippet of the code
I'm running that creates a type so you see what I mean.

CREATE TYPE "EMS"."Action_By_Hour"

AS (

"Day" DOUBLE
PRECISION

,"Descr" CHARACTER
VARYING(256)

,"Hour" DOUBLE
PRECISION

,"Month" DOUBLE PRECISION

,"Success" BOOLEAN

,"User_Name" CHARACTER VARYING(64)

,"Volume_Count" BIGINT

,"Year" DOUBLE
PRECISION

);

I only see Domains, Functions, Sequences, Tables, Trigger
Functions, and Views in my schema but not my Types. Is this something
I'm just not configuring to display properly or is this type of schema
object not supported by pgAdmin III yet?

Joe Moyle

Sr. DBA

Paymetric Inc.