Re: JDBC 2 ResultSet and cursors

From: Kovács Péter <peter(dot)kovacs(at)sysdata(dot)siemens(dot)hu>
To: Joseph Shraibman <jks(at)selectacast(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: JDBC 2 ResultSet and cursors
Date: 2001-10-17 07:56:26
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

I am afraid I do not understand your explanation. What do you mean by
"begin/end block"? I am thinking in terms of simple SQL statements like:

begin;
declare myc cursor for select * from mm_history;
fetch forward 2 in myc;
close myc;
rollback; (or if you did some update in the same transaction: commit;)