Re: Is there a schema parameter for the jdbc URL ?

From: Maciek Sakrejda <msakrejda(at)truviso(dot)com>
To: Sven Hafner <sven(dot)hafner(at)gmx(dot)de>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Is there a schema parameter for the jdbc URL ?
Date: 2010-01-30 10:23:59
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

There's no way to do this just in the URL. There's been patches submitted to
add this[1], but there have been some objections. I don't quite understand
what you are trying to do, but if you have access to the connection after
it's created and before it's used, you can execute "set search_path" for the
session.

[1]: Most recent I found is discussed here:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-jdbc/2008-07/msg00012.php
---
Maciek Sakrejda | Software Engineer | Truviso

1065 E. Hillsdale Blvd., Suite 230
Foster City, CA 94404
(650) 242-3500 Main
(650) 242-3501 F