Re: Can not intsall under win2K

From: "Lancashire, Pete" <PLancashire(at)columbia(dot)com>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Can not intsall under win2K
Date: 2002-01-07 17:57:43
Lists: pgadmin-support

I'm not able to become Administrator, but had the Windoz
admin verify that I had admin rights to my PC.

The install stopped at the file again, but I just did a
cancel, two more files gave the same error.

After that the install finished, and I'm able to use
the program.

Thanks you

-pete

PS Very nicely done !!